Tune in to Episode #86: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher
“We assume that celebrities are just stupid. They’re not. They’re probably some of the most brilliant business people that you’ll ever run into.And they’re not afraid to do the work. Obviously not every one of them is the same, but you will find celebrities that will go to bat for you if you start a business. And that is a very, very special thing.“
– Dhruv Patel of Celebrity Packaged Goods
Making the Brand is the perfect fusion of your favorite marketing and pop culture podcast. Listen to the episode below:
In this episode, we discuss topics like:
- Dhruv’s passion for celebrity branding and what inspired him to create Celebrity Packaged Goods
- The differences between marketing a celebrity brand versus a non-celebrity brand
- Trends and insights in the celebrity branding space
- Industries that work well with celebrity branding and potential drawbacks
- How celebrities use social media to promote their brands
- What makes a celebrity brand feel authentic
- Notable and successful celebrity brands in the industry right now
Links from this episode
@celebritypackagedgoods on Instagram
Sponsored by UF College of Journalism Online
How to Subscribe
Want more marketing and pop culture fun in your life? The best thing you can do is subscribe to Making the Brand so you’re up to date on the latest episodes, released every Wednesday! Making the Brand is sure to become your favorite marketing podcast!
A Message from the Heart 💜
The Making the Brand podcast is a labor of love. If you’re a fan, I’d sincerely appreciate if you took a minute to leave a review on Apple Podcasts. Reviews are incredibly important to help me grow the show!
Here’s why Making the Brand is everyone’s favorite marketing podcast:
“Brianne is honestly goals when it comes to podcasting. Not only is she able to come up with consistently entertaining and unique topics, but she approaches it through a fresh perspective and is clearly extremely knowledgeable and well researched! Thank you for always cranking out entertaining content Brianne!
Prefer to watch this interview on YouTube instead? Check out this episode on my YouTube channel!
Related Resources about celebrity, marketing, and more!