Tune in to the Episode: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher
Liz Wilcox is a diehard *NSYNC fangirl AND email marketing expert. She dropped some actionable takeaways to help you turn your email subscribers into friends who will gladly become your customers!
Hear her share the biggest advantage small businesses have, as well as the one simple section you can add to your emails RIGHT NOW to boost conversions. She also shares the surprising difference between emails and newsletters.
I found myself taking notes throughout this episode. For more of Liz’s wisdom, be sure to follow her, subscribe to her email list, and even consider joining her incredible email marketing membership. She is truly the Fresh Princess of Email!
“Coca-Cola, Nike, all these giant brands… they spend millions of dollars trying to appear human. You ARE human, you just gotta be you!”
– Liz Wilcox
Listen to the episode below:
In this episode, we discuss topics like:
- The power of email and newsletters for any creator or business
- Liz’s framework for how to get people to know, like, and trust you
- How to turn followers into subscribers and into customers
- The difference between email and newsletters
- The simple email section to include in your welcome sequence to inspire more conversions
- How to handle unsubscribes
- Why consistency matters with email marketing
Links from the episode:
- Check out Liz’s website and her email marketing membership!
- Follow Liz on Instagram @TheLizWilcox
- Liz showed some love to my email welcome sequence! Subscribe here! 💌
How to Subscribe
Want more marketing and pop culture fun in your life? The best thing you can do is subscribe to Making the Brand so you’re up to date on the latest episodes, released every Wednesday! Making the Brand is sure to become your favorite marketing podcast!
A Message from the Heart 💜
The Making the Brand podcast is a labor of love. If you’re a fan, I’d sincerely appreciate if you took a minute to leave a review on Apple Podcasts. Reviews are incredibly important to help me grow the show!
Here’s why Making the Brand is everyone’s favorite marketing podcast:
“Brianne’s podcast is amazing and so relatable! So many nuggets of marketing knowledge to walk away with, but the besr part is taking a trip down memory lane and experiencing the nostalgia she and her guests create! Highly recommend you give this one a listen! Even if it’s just to think about all your favorite boy bands and TGIF sitcoms. 🙃”
– Lindsay Moran
Prefer to watch instead of listen? See my full interview with Liz Wilcox on my YouTube channel!
Related Resources about Email Marketing & More!
Phoebe Buffay Proves Your Email List is Your Biggest Asset
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air on Brand Storytelling