Tune in to the Episode: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher
Kevin Graham manages social media for MANSCAPED — a men’s grooming company that sells… ball trimmers.
Even as a woman who is clearly not the target user, I can’t help but love MANSCAPED’s content. You’ve probably seen their hilarious ads with Pete Davidson, as well as some of the ways they push boundaries on their Twitter account.
you know who's balls deserve to be trimmed today? re-read the first word of this tweet
— MANSCAPED (@manscaped) December 7, 2022
Hear Kevin share how he uses creativity, pop culture, and some occasional NSFW humor to bring the brand to life.
“You’re the one communicating with your audience every day. You understand what they like and know the trends better than most.”
– Kevin Graham
Listen to the episode below:
In this episode, we discuss topics like:
- Why taking risks is often worth it when building a brand
- The importance of trusting your social media manager
- Understanding when a NSFW tweet may be too far or just right!
- How MANSCAPED uses humor and memes to connect with their audience
- What other brands and social media managers can learn from MANSCAPED
Links from the Episode 🔗
- Follow Kevin Graham on Twitter
- Subscribe to Kevin’s newsletter, Highly Caffeinated
- Check out MANSCAPED products
- Follow @MANSCAPED on Twitter
How to Subscribe 🔔
Want more marketing and pop culture fun in your life? The best thing you can do is subscribe to Making the Brand so you’re up to date on the latest episodes, released every Wednesday!
A Message from the Heart 💜
The Making the Brand podcast is a labor of love. If you’re a fan, I’d sincerely appreciate if you took a minute to leave a review on Apple Podcasts. Reviews are incredibly important to help me grow the show!
Prefer to watch instead of listen? See my full interview with Kevin on my YouTube channel!