Tune in to Episode #84: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher
“The story is one thing. Your delivery of your story was phenomenal.”
– Lionel Riche
Making the Brand is the perfect fusion of your favorite marketing and pop culture podcast. Listen to the episode below:
In this episode, we discuss topics like:
- American Idol auditions and the importance of storytelling
- Personal stories that help contestants connect with the audience
- The role of vulnerability in deepening that connection
- How storytelling can make a contestant stand out from the competition
- Tips for applying the lessons of storytelling in your own life and career
- A disclaimer regarding the use of clips for critique and commentary purposes
Links from this episode
Sponsored by VNYL
This episode is sponsored by VNYL — a vinyl record membership club that syncs with your Spotify so you can get new music sent to your door! Oh and the best part? Making the Brand listeners get a discount! Enjoy 50% off your first month of 3 records. Learn more at VNYL.org.
How to Subscribe
Want more marketing and pop culture fun in your life? The best thing you can do is subscribe to Making the Brand so you’re up to date on the latest episodes, released every Wednesday! Making the Brand is sure to become your favorite marketing podcast!
A Message from the Heart 💜
The Making the Brand podcast is a labor of love. If you’re a fan, I’d sincerely appreciate if you took a minute to leave a review on Apple Podcasts. Reviews are incredibly important to help me grow the show!
Here’s why Making the Brand is everyone’s favorite marketing podcast:
“Brianne is so well researched and always knows exactly how to turn pop culture stories and topics into marketing and branding lessons! I always learn so much from her show!!
Watch Iam Tongi’s heartbreaking rendition of “Monsters” by James Blunt, which he dedicated to his father’s memory.
Related Resources about music, nostalgia, and more!